So, I'm new to this blogging thing, but it appears that you can post using your gmail account (if you have one) or by setting up an ID - see the bottom right. You can also select "Follow this blog."
My dear Jennifer & my dear Jon, I cannot wait to hold your baby, (my grandchild) in my arms and nurture him or her for the rest of my life! I love you both dearly!
3 comments:
Jen, Thanks for sharing your beautiful story. Love, Ellen
My dear Jennifer & my dear Jon,
I cannot wait to hold your baby, (my grandchild) in my arms and nurture him or her for the rest of my life! I love you both dearly!
XXXOOO
Mom T.
Love the blog idea! I feel so honored to be a part of this exciting time in your life. Love to you and Jon everyday.
Colleen
Post a Comment